This Week at St. Bernard's
- All school Family Reunion - October 13, 2018 -- Join us in the celebraton of our 60th Anniversary on Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 11am to 3pm at Father Fleming Hall. We welcome alumni and their families, parents, grandparents, teachers, staff, and all who have shared in the life of our school. Click the link to view flier or go to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/stbernardschoolalumni
- New Academic Year -- a letter from Bishop Myron Cotta for the new academic year
- New Student Applications for 2018-2019 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting online applications for the 2018-2019 school year for all grades. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018. You may complete the online application and we will contact you to schedule an interview. However, be aware that your child may be placed in a waiting list. We currently have more applicants than openings for 2018-2019. We are also accepting applications for other grades. Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb -- Log into ParentsWeb and complete the enrollment packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district code is STB-CA
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
Employment Opportunities at St. Bernard's
Middle School Teacher AssitantSt. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a part-time teacher assistant to help in the middle school classrooms and supervise students during recess and lunch periods, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 2:15pm. Those interested in the position must complete an employment application, found here here, and submit a letter of interest, current resume, and three letters of recommendation from previous employers (if applicable). Documentation must be sent to Patricia Paredes or at 165 W Eaton Ave, Tracy, CA 95376. For more information, call the school office at (209) 835-8018.