This Week at St. Bernard's
April 29, 2016
- Weekly Newsletter -- Please pray for our students who will be making their First Holy Communion on Friday, May 6, and the Sacrament of Confirmation on Saturday, May 7.
- Parent Survey -- Please take a minute to tell us how we're doing!
- PTC Board Positions -- Join our our PTC Board for the 2016-2017 school year!
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2016-2017 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
Preschool NewsSt. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool and Before & After School Program registration for the 2016 - 2017 school year is open to all families. Registration packet can be picked up in the school office or by calling (209)835-8019 or email Karen Abelar, Director, if you have any questions, would like a brochure, or would like a tour of the preschool.
The preschool is also working on a Summer Fun Program. Registration packets can be picked up in the school office. All Summer Fun Program packets need to be returned by Friday, February 5th. Our Summer Fun Program can only continue if there is enough interest from families.
Employment OpportunitySt. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a dynamic Junior High teacher for 7th and 8th grade Math and Social Studies. The position requires a California Teaching Credential or an equivalent out-of-state teaching credential. Applicants should submit a completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three letters of reference. Applications can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376