This Week at St. Bernard's
November 13, 2015
- Weekly Updates -- Learn about the Team up for Turkeys initiative, Holiday Scrip Contest, Gobble Grams, and more!
- Mother & Son Event -- Moms, grab your boys and enjoy a night of fun together!
- Dine by Design Supporters -- Please patron our local small businesses who contributed so generously to this Dine by Design event and to St. Bernard’s School
- THS Academies Information Night -- Attention 8th Graders who are headed to Tracy High: come learn about the THS Academies on November 19.
- WCEA/WASC Accreditation Self Study -- Please take a few minutes to look over our WCEA/WASC Self Study for our upcoming accreditation visit and contact Miss Paredes if you have any questions.
- 2015-2016 School Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Applications are now being accepted!
St. Bernard's Catholic School is accepting applications for a part-time Spanish teacher for Junior High. The applicant must be fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) and have teaching experience. Please include application, resume, letter of interest, and three letters of reference. The position begins August, 2015.
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376