This Week at St. Bernard's
- 27th Annual St. Bernard's Golf Classic
- New Student Applications for 2018-2019 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting online applications for the 2018-2019 school year for all grades. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018. You may complete the online application and we will contact you to schedule an interview. However, be aware that your child may be placed in a waiting list. We currently have more applicants than openings for 2018-2019. We are also accepting applications for other grades. Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. Click on the Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
- Code of Conduct -- Click here to view a copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb -- Click here to log into ParentsWeb and complete the enrollment packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district code is STB-CA
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!