This Week at St. Bernard's
- March 19, 2020 - Update on School Status -- Latest communication from Bishop Myron Cotta and Marian Graham, Director for Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Stockton.
- Letter from our Principal -- A letter from our School Principal regarding regarding school closure starting March 16 through March 27.
- Diocese Letter -- A letter from Bishop Myron Cotta and Marian Graham, Director for Catholic Schools, regarding suspension of on site classes for two weeks, starting March 16th.
- 2020 Diocesan Religion Decathlon Champions -- St. Bernard’s team won First Place in the 2020 Diocesan Religion Decathlon. Emmanuel Reyes (5th grade) won 1st place in the individual written test and James La Rosa (6th grade) won 3rd place in the same test. Congratulations! We are proud of our faith filled Catholics!
- New Student Applications for 2020-2021 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020. We are also accepting applications for 1st through 6th grade. Applying is easy using our Online Application -- click the Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. If you are interested in applying for 7th or 8th grade or have any questions about the application process, please contact our school office at 209-835-8018. We look forward to welcoming you to our St. Bernard's Catholic School family.
- STEM News -- Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the acceptance into the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to begin this two and a half year journey - and beyond - to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
Employment OpportunitiesSt. Bernard's Catholic School has the following vacacy available:
K-3 TeacherSt. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a dynamic elementary school teacher. The position begins August 1, 2020. Salary is competitive with public school districts and is determined by years of experience and units completed beyond a B.A. Benefits available. Teaching credential or enrollment in a credential program required. Applications can be found in Edjoin or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
St. Bernard's Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.