This Week at St. Bernard's
- Santa's Workshop and Toy Drive -- 2nd Annual Santa's Workshop and Toy Drive is December 16, 2018 from 10am to 1pm. Attendees are encouraged to bring a new unwrapped toy to donate.
- New Academic Year -- a letter from Bishop Myron Cotta for the new academic year
- New Student Applications for 2018-2019 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting online applications for the 2018-2019 school year for all grades. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018. You may complete the online application and we will contact you to schedule an interview. However, be aware that your child may be placed in a waiting list. We currently have more applicants than openings for 2018-2019. We are also accepting applications for other grades. Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb -- Log into ParentsWeb and complete the enrollment packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district code is STB-CA
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
Employment Opportunities at St. Bernard's
Music Teacher (part-time)St. Bernard's Catholic School is looking for a part-time music teacher to guide our school choir and prepare for school Masses. Piano player is preferred.
Chess InstructorWe are also looking for a Chess instructor. Our Chess Club meets every other Friday 3:15-4:00 p.m.
If you are interested in either of these positions, please contact Patricia Paredes (email@example.com) or the school office at 209-835-8018