This Week at St. Bernard's
October 14, 2016
- Weekly Newsletter -- Please be extra careful when you pick up and drop off your students!
- Family Fun Night -- Join us for Family Fun Night this Friday!
- ParentsWeb -- RenWeb, our new School Information Management System, is up and running! You can see your students' grades and other useful school information on ParentsWeb, our new parent portal.
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2016-2017 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
Kindergarten Teacher AssistantSt. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a part-time teacher assistant to help in Kindergarten on Mondays and Fridays from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. Prior experience working with young children is preferred, as well as units of early childhood education or child development course work. Those interested in the position must submit a letter of interest, current resume, three letters of recommendation from previous employers, and an application. Send documentation to Patricia Paredes, or 165 W. Eaton Ave., Tracy CA 95376. For more information, call 209-835-8018.
If you are interested in joining our staff, please submit an employment application, a letter of interest, a resume, and three letters of reference. Documents can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376
Preschool NewsSt. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool and Before & After School Program registration for the 2016 - 2017 school year is open to all families. Registration packet can be picked up in the school office or by calling (209)835-8019 or email Karen Abelar, Director, if you have any questions, would like a brochure, or would like a tour of the preschool.
The preschool is also working on a Summer Fun Program. Registration packets can be picked up in the school office. All Summer Fun Program packets need to be returned by Friday, February 5th. Our Summer Fun Program can only continue if there is enough interest from families.