This Week at St. Bernard's
- CYO Boys Basketball registration is now open through September 27, 2019. CYO basketball is open to all eligible 3rd through 8th grade boys. Click the link above to download the Registration info sheet or more information, contact St. Bernard’s Athletic Director, Yahel De La Cruz at email@example.com
- STEM News Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the acceptance into the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to begin this two and a half year journey - and beyond - to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- New Student Applications for 2019-20 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Applying online is easy. Just click on the Apply Here! green button and follow the instructions. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. After you complete the online application, we will contact you to schedule an interview. You may also request additional information before applying. For inquiries about our Preschool (3 year olds) or Pre-K (4 year olds) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 209-835-8019. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019. Applications for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade require copy of report cards and a letter of recommendation from former teachers and principal. We look forward to welcoming you to our school family!
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!