This Week at St. Bernard's
- Tuition and payment policy 21-22 -- Check out our School's Tuition and Payment Policy.
- Fundraising and volunteer hours 21-22 -- Learn about our School's Fundraising and Volunteer Hours Policy.
- St. Bernard's Open House -- Check out our School's Open House video and learn more about our school.
- St. Bernard's Preschool Info -- Take a virtual tour of our Preschool and learn more about it.
--St. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for two elementary school teachers. Teaching credential or enrollment in a credential program required. The position begins August 1, 2021. Salary is determined by years of experience and units completed beyond a B.A. Benefits available. Applications can be found in Edjoin at https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1377811. For more information contact Ms. Paredes at email@example.com or call 209-835-8018.
- Student Testimonials -- Watch our student video and listen to what our students have to say about our school. Share with your friends.
- Parents video -- Listen to what our parents have to say about our school. Share with your friends. Invite them to join our St.Bernard's family.
New Student Applications for 2021-2022 -- St. Bernard's Catholic
School is currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten,
he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021.
We are also accepting applications for 1st through 6th grade. Applying is easy using our Online Application. Click on the Apply Here! green button. A nonrefundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. If you are interested in applying for 7th or 8th grade or have any questions about the application process, please contact our school office at 209-835-8018. We look forward to welcoming you to our St. Bernard's Catholic School family.
- STEM News -- Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the acceptance into the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to begin this two and a half year journey - and beyond - to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- Code of Pastoral Conduct -- Copy of the Code of Pastoral Conduct
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
St. Bernard's Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.