This Week at St. Bernard's
February 11, 2018
- New Student Applications for 2018-2019 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018. We are also accepting applications for other grades. Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. Click on the Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
- FACTS Grant and Aid -- Click here for online applications for possible tuition assistance for the school year 2018-2019. The deadline for all applications to be submitted, including all documentation, is April 15, 2018. Parents will know if they qualified for tuition assistance in May.
- 100th day of School Celebration -- check out Ms. King's 2nd grade class as they celebrated 100 days of school with fashion show
- Code of Pastoral Conduct -- Click here to view a copy of the Code of Pastoral Conduct
- Diocese of Stockton Standards of Conduct -- Click here to view a copy of the Diocese of Stockton Standards of Conduct
- ParentsWeb -- Click here to log into ParentsWeb and complete the enrollment packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district code is STB-CA
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
Employment Opportunities at St. Bernard's
Computer Technology Teacher Vacancy for 2017-2018St. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a Computer Technology K-8 teacher. The position requires a BA and experience with technology to be able to introduce basic computer, keyboarding, and internet skills; familiar with Google apps, Microsoft Office suite, coding, and other technology used in education, basic troubleshooting and administration, including networks, Windows, and Android. Applications can be found here or at the school office. Include a letter of interest, resume, and three letters of recommendation. For questions about this position, please email Patricia Paredes, or contact the school office at 165 W Eaton Ave, Tracy, CA 95376, (209) 835-8018.
Employment InquiriesIf you are interested in joining our staff, please submit an employment application, a letter of interest, a resume, and three letters of reference. Documents can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376