This Week at St. Bernard's
- Welcome K-5!St. Bernard’s is prepared to welcome our K-5 students back on campus
- Preschool and Pre-K program -- Click here to check out our Preschool and Pre-K program. They have a great program going on, with safety measures in place to safeguard the health of our little ones and staff. Spread the word!
- New Student Applications for 2020-2021 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020. Applying is easy using our Online Application -- click the Apply Here! green button. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. If you are interested in applying for other grades or have any questions about the application process, please contact our school office at 209-835-8018. We look forward to welcoming you to our St. Bernard's Catholic School family.
- STEM News -- Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the acceptance into the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to begin this two and a half year journey - and beyond - to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
St. Bernard's Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.