This Week at St. Bernard's
June 2, 2017
- Newsletter -- If you're new to our school, join us for New Parent Orientation on Wednesday, June 7th @ 7 p.m. in the 8th grade classroom.
- ParentsWeb -- Click here to log into ParentsWeb and complete the enrollment packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district code is STB-CA
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
Employment Opportunities at St. Bernard's
1st Grade Teacher Vacancy for 2017-2018St. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a dynamic 1st grade teacher. The position begins August 1, 2017. Salary is competitive with public school districts and is determined by years of experience and units completed beyond a B.A. Benefits available. Teaching credential or enrollment in a credential program required. Applications can be found here or at the school office. Include a letter of interest, resume, and three letters of reference. For questions about this position, please email Patricia Paredes, or contact the school office at 165 W Eaton Ave, Tracy, CA 95376, (209) 835-8018.
Computer Technology Teacher Vacancy for 2017-2018St. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a Computer Technology K-8 teacher. The position requires a BA and experience with technology to be able to introduce basic computer, keyboarding, and internet skills; familiar with Google apps, Microsoft Office suite, coding, and other technology used in education, basic troubleshooting and administration, including networks, Windows, and Android. Applications can be found here or at the school office. Include a letter of interest, resume, and three letters of recommendation. For questions about this position, please email Patricia Paredes, or contact the school office at 165 W Eaton Ave, Tracy, CA 95376, (209) 835-8018.
Employment InquiriesIf you are interested in joining our staff, please submit an employment application, a letter of interest, a resume, and three letters of reference. Documents can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376
Preschool NewsIf you have a young child and you are considering Preschool, please pay close attention to the following dates. We do not want any child to miss out on a great preschool experience. St. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool will be opening registration for the 2017 - 2018 school year as follows:
- January 9th – 13th Current Preschool children and siblings
- January 16th – 20th St. Bernard’s School siblings
- January 23rd - Open Enrollment