This Week at St. Bernard's
St. Bernard's 30th Annual Golf Tournament -- St. Bernard's School would like to extend a heartfelt "Thank you" to all organizers, sponsors and participants, who made this year's tournament a rousing success.
- Tuition and payment policy 21-22 -- Check out our School's Tuition and Payment Policy.
- Fundraising and volunteer hours 21-22 -- Learn about our School's Fundraising and Volunteer Hours Policy.
- St. Bernard's Open House -- Check out our School's Open House video and learn more about our school.
- St. Bernard's Preschool Info -- Take a virtual tour of our Preschool and learn more about it.
Employment Opportunities --St. Bernard’s Catholic School currently has no openings.
- Student Testimonials -- Watch our student video and listen to what our students have to say about our school. Share with your friends.
- Parents video -- Listen to what our parents have to say about our school. Share with your friends. Invite them to join our St.Bernard's family.
New Student Applications for 2021-2022 -- St. Bernard's Catholic
School is currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten,
he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021.
We are also accepting applications for 1st through 6th grade. Applying is easy using our Online Application. Click on the Apply Here! green button. A nonrefundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. If you are interested in applying for 7th or 8th grade or have any questions about the application process, please contact our school office at 209-835-8018. We look forward to welcoming you to our St. Bernard's Catholic School family.
- STEM News -- Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the completion of the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows program! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to have 3 STEM certified teachers to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- Code of Pastoral Conduct -- Copy of the Code of Pastoral Conduct
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!